I was surprised and disappointed when I came to join my geese together, I thought my geese where looking really good. When I put them together I realised they weren't as good as I thought and some were quite wobbly. I sewed the pairs of geese together and then I squared them up so that they measured 31/2" like they were supposed to. They didn't have to be trimmed very much and they do look better now. I have a few with missing beaks etc. but I'll let them stay. I think that's part of the joy of scrap quilts, they don't have to be perfect. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!).
I'm looking forward to seeing what the next clue for East Street is tomorrow night, must be time to do something with the green fabrics. If you want to see how the other Easy Street quilters are going just visit Bonnie Hunters blog here.