I bought the tumbler die this weekend and today I got to have a play with it. Again I used strips from my scrap bin. It is a lot of fun cutting the different shapes, I've got some other dies but I'll have to wait till I've got more time to try them.
I really do need to finish something, I've started way too many projects lately. I spent quite a few hours on the weekend tidying my sewing room. It seems to get out of control very quickly and then I find it very hard to work in. I guess it doesn't help with so many projects on the go at once. I've got my crochet out as well now that the weather has got colder its time to start back on it as well.
I've been working on more blocks for my jubilee quilt as well. I stitched the 9 blocks that I've already made together, then decided I wanted to make 3 more. I've ordered Gwen Marstons new book Liberated Medallions I'm hoping that might give me some inspiration for a pieced border.
I had Tracey and Susan over last night for some stitching, its always nice to get together and sew.
This is Traceys quilt that she finished sewing the binding on last night. Its such an effective pattern and the Sherbet Pips fabric looks great.