Tuesday 31 December 2013

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

This is the first post I've done using my iPad for photo taking and writing post.  If it works out it'll sure make it a lot easier to post more often.
So Christmas is over but I thought I'd share a few pics of my Xmas decorating.  I was very pleased with my decorating this year, the house looks very Christmassy even though my children are the only ones to see it!
We spent Christmas Day at my parents house, we had a lovely lunch, thanks Mum.x

I'm on holidays at the moment which is nice since the lead up to Christmas was fairly stressful at work.  This year is going to be a big year of change for me, I'll be trying hard to be positive.

After sharing the family home with my estranged husband for 3 years he is moving out in a couple of weeks.  Bit scary but at least I'll have Jack around for a while longer, don't think he's going to leave home for a couple of years.

The positive is I'll have more space for my creative endeavours.  The negative is I need to find another job which means less time to be creative!  I guess it will all work out eventually.

I have 2 weeks to sort myself out, find some space in my sewing room and get moving!  Here's to a happy productive new year for everybody.

Happy Stitching

Debra.x

2 comments:

  1. Here's to a fabulous new start, 2014 the year of Debra! Enjoy the space to breath and be. Good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas decorating looks wonderful. It does sound like you are going to have some big changes. It will all work out for the best, these things usually do.

    ReplyDelete